Friday, January 06, 2006

Claws quiz you. Hvilke bands/artister har fremført sange hvorfra de følgende linier stammer? Glem Google.

1) Why do you tie me up with words?
The way your eye shifts makes me wanna go
Black-jawed living room couch professor
When will you be through with me? I'd like to know

2) ’Cos life’s no cruise with a cool chick
Too many folks feelin’ car sick, but it never pulls in

3) There's one thing we still got
This one last dance in this parking lot

4) I got tired but not so blue
To see the cracks in you
I got hired against my wish
With better prospects after this

5) Definitely this is the wrong place to be
There's blood on the Futon
There's a kid drinking fire

6) Sometimes I get so blue
People say I´m just a fool
All the world, even you
Should learn to love the way I do

7) We’re sailing on the seven seas
Sister Ray is on TV
The light of love it shines so bright
That the FBI won’t sleep tonight

8) Don't touch my bikini
Better smile when you see me
You can stare
That's a freebie
Don't touch my bikini
Looking is free
But touching's gonna cost you something

9) Ich war kalt wie ein Kühlschrank
Und trist wie eine Autobahn
Grau wie ein Elefant
Träge wie ein endloser Tag

Kalt ... steif ... traurig ...
Öde ... stumm ... langweilig ...
Plötzlich ist alles anders!

10) Cocktails for two
Some knives, some forks
Peas, mashed potatoes
A large amount of pork
Oh, can't you see in my love eyes
That it's time to dim the lights
And chill the ham

11) No rhythm in cymbals
No tempo in drums
Love on arrival
She comes when she comes
Right on the target
But wide of the mark
What I thought was fire
Was only the spark

12) The gaps in teeth
The dirty nails
Baby boy you can't kill what's for real
Turn that song down
Turn the static up
Come here baby let me kiss you like a boy does

13) Upon a savage lake
Make no mistake I love you
I got a powder-keg leg
And my wig's all pooped for you

14) Wasn't the question you asked me
It wasn't the answer I gave
That made me feel like I was on a train
Was a distant voice
Made me make a choice
That I had to get the fuck out of this town

15) I’m planning to see
I’m planning to feel you all over me
So climb up my trunk and build on your nest
Come and get the sap out if me
I am a tree!
Fruitless and free!
No symmetry!

16) But she’s not afraid to die
All her friends call her Alaska
When she takes speed, they laugh and ask her
What is in her mind
What is in her mind

17) And the clock stops
As darkness closes in
I hesitate but it’s too late
I scream and scream again
I hear colours black and red
I see sounds that fill my head
I’ll never read those books again

18) For a long time I felt without style or grace
Wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather
I knew my heart was in the right place
I knew I’d be able to do these things

19) You’re a wasted face
You’re a sad-eyed lie
You’re a holocaust

Giver du op, giver du op? Gå og læs Litlive: it's sizzlin' hot.